Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have nerves made of steel


Celina Jaitley boosted up her confidence, experienced a rare feel of blood rushing like never before and also surprised the crew of Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd.'s forthcoming film 'Run Bhola Run' and the onlookers who had assembled to see the shoot.

All she had to do was to jump from a 10 storied building and as usual there was a body double to get the deed done if the Bollywood babe gets scary and all the required apparatus which makes the stunts safe.

Celina did not give away the thrill to be experienced to the substitute. She went for the challenge and finished it in the most satisfying manner.

The brave actress says "My life that day totally depended on the entire action team as they were operating the cables from a crane on top of the building. Even though I have been used to such rigorous training from my NCC days I was still a bit nervous because this I was jumping in a mini skirt and not military fatigues. The worst part was leaning towards the ground from the ledge of the building before the fall. The action director and his team were extremely motivating. I got major kicks out of it as extreme sports have always excited me".

Abbas Ali Mugal, the action director of the movie says "she did an excellent job. These stunts can be very dangerous and it takes guts to perform them. I think she is the first female artist to do such a dangerous stunt. The whole unit praised her after the shot was over".


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
deep-mails.com
 

| TECHNOLOGY | SPORTS | NEWS | GAMES